TPTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Optional Add-On: Better Armies [Retinues & Combat Tactics ONLY] for TPTT

2 posters

Go down

Optional Add-On: Better Armies [Retinues & Combat Tactics ONLY] for TPTT Empty Optional Add-On: Better Armies [Retinues & Combat Tactics ONLY] for TPTT

Post by jquinn914 Fri May 24, 2013 2:38 am

All credit to Six Gun South, I merely made a compatible version of his mod. This preserves everything in TPTT besides retinues and combat tactics, and subsequently combat panel graphics.

Better Armies adds 3 retinues to each culture, while removing the 5 basic retinues. It also overhauls the combat tactics system by adding a combat tactic to every culture in the game as well as rebalancing the tactic selection system to favor terrain type and martial skill of flank leader as the primary determinants tipping the favor to variety in armies rather than single unit stacking and adding more strategic depth to combat.

Since, I'm not able to post links on this board, please visit the User Modification Forums forum on the official paradox forums and search for my thread by username.
jquinn914
jquinn914
Squire

Back to top Go down

Optional Add-On: Better Armies [Retinues & Combat Tactics ONLY] for TPTT Empty Re: Optional Add-On: Better Armies [Retinues & Combat Tactics ONLY] for TPTT

Post by Solo Fri May 24, 2013 3:05 pm

Should be okay now, it was restricted for new members in the first week. I'm still restricting it for guests, there's a lot of people registering and the usernames aren't always very obvious.
Solo
Solo
Admin

https://theprinceandthethane.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down